Why become a member?
Your membership makes it possible for us to sponsor events and support the community; attracting visitors to Carnation. Joining a Chamber helps people network and learn how to improve their businesses. Meeting other like-minded business owners and sharing ideas is fun and helps all of us succeed.
Major events and sponsorships in 2017
One of our top priorities is to build and maintain a presence in the community.
Represent valley-wide planning efforts
- Delivered nearly 175 Valley Welcome bags to new Carnation residents
- “State of Carnation” community and general membership meeting each February
- Member Socials
- Member education events on shopping and supporting local, Facebook basics for small business, and website tools and marketing techniques
- Halloween trick or treating and party throughout downtown businesses
- Christmas in Carnation and Breakfast with Santa
- Sponsored a college scholarship for a Cedarcrest High School graduating senior
- Carnation 4th of July
- Summer Movie Night at the Downtown Corridor
- Timber Music Festival
- Carnation Block Party
- Savor Snoqualmie Valley, local and valley wide efforts to brand, market and promote the Snoqualmie Valley